What is Plinest®?
Plinest® is the category changer in skin rejuvenation by using highly pure and effective polynucleotide (PN) gel to restore skin health of the face, neck, scalp, hands, body and private parts.
Thanks to its biochemical, viscoelastic and moisturizing properties, Plinest improves the skin turgor, elasticity and tonicity. Plinest can also be beneficial to areas consisting of fibrous tissue, such as stretch marks and scars, making it one of the game-changers for scar treatments.
Plinest® is the father of Polynucleotide (PN) gel, the origin of gels such as Rejuran® and other PN or PDRN gels in the market.
DNA fragments extracted from Italian Trout Fish using HPT technology developed and patented by Mastelli in Italy, Plinest® can be considered as the Ferrari of the regenerative gels in the aesthetic market.
It improves skin quality from within, promoting skin bio-revitalization and collagen restoration via a natural physiological process. Patients treated with Plinest will have better skin radiance, youthful looking textures, have better skin elasticity, making them looking young and healthy.
Newest® gels are combination of polynucleotides and hyaluronic acid. Newest® is best used on dry and wrinkled skin types, suitable for those who are frequently under the sun, sportsmen and sportswomen, golfers, divers and swimmers. Polynucleotides increase the elasticity and tone of the skin as well as regenerate and stimulate the secretion of fibroblasts. Hyaluronic acid increases volume and moisture content.
Why PLINEST® at Clique Clinic?
Being one of the study sites for Plinest® and Newest® , Clique Clinic is one of the earliest users of these regenerative gels in Asia for regenerative and restorative treatments for their patients.
Committed to ensure the safety and efficacy of these treatments, Clique Clinic has participated in studies of PN treatments on Asian patients and working towards optimizing the treatment to its highest potential.
Plinest® has been proven to be safe and efficacious with more than 100 published clinical studies.
Skin quality is important to human attractiveness and significantly influences perception of age, attractiveness, health and youth. Even small changes in skin surface and pigmentation pattern can have a strong impact on perceived facial attractiveness.
Age-related skin changes stem from aging-induced alterations that occur in all tissue layers. The elasticity of skin decreases with age due to collagen and elastin loss while there’s an increase in surface roughness due to decreased water and sebum content in the skin, which contributes to the development of fine lines. Plinest® is useful in reversing these signs of skin aging.
Benefits of PLINEST® & NEWEST®
- Promote collagen restoration to reverse signs of aging
- Regenerate and rejuvenate fibroblasts, to repair damaged skin and tissue
- Promote visible skin firmness, skin hydration and elasticity
- Restore glowing skin radiance and youthfulness
- Reduce the appearance of stretch marks
- Lighten and flatten atrophic scars, acne scars, wrinkles and fine lines
- Restore tone and elasticity to the parts of the body that need it most as they age, such as inner thigh, arms and abdomen
- Act against free radicals and oxidative stress, to prevent further aging and elastosis
- Revitalize intradermal structures of vulvo-vaginal areas
- Regenerate and promote scalp health and hair growth on the scalp
- Remodel striae and depressed scars with integrated bio-restructuring
- Intensive treatment for mature skin type
Suitable for all skin types
Suitable for acne skin
Suitable for wrinkles & lines
Suitable for stretch marks
Yes, PLINEST & NEWEST are safe when administered by a trained and qualified doctor.
- Stretch Marks
- Scalp (for dry scalp or problematic scalp)
- Hair loss areas
- Vulvo-vaginal areas
Generally 1 to 3 sessions, depends on individual skin condition. Please get advice from your doctor.