Facelift doesn’t happen overnight. A gradual improvement in the skin and face helps to create a more natural effect and positive impact on your overall features. With the latest treatments and solutions available including Ultherapy, Silhouette Soft and Dermal Fillers, the art of lifting has just been redefined.
Face Lift Treatments
Clique Multimodal Therapy
Ultherapy® + Radiesse® Plus
At Clique clinic, we believe in getting you the best results you deserve. Combination therapy often offers the best results due to the synergistic effects of the treatments. Adopting a two prong approach with both Ultherapy® (micro-focused ultrasound) & Radiesse® Plus (injectable dermal filler) allows us to maximise results and generate greater patient satisfaction.
While Ultherapy® addresses the issues at certain depths (1.5mm, 3.0mm, 4.5mm), injecting Radiesse® Plus allows us to reach specific layers of the skin. Radiesse® Plus provides immediate noticeable results especially when used to treat wrinkles, skin folds, or volume loss due to ageing. On the other hand, Ultherapy® works to tackle the same issue over time for a more prolonged effect. Thus, combining both modalities often results in happier patients.
Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.
Face-lifting treatment benefits
- Rejuvenated appearance: Address sagging skin, wrinkles and other signs of ageing.
- Improve facial contours: Tighten and lift facial tissues to restore a defined and youthful facial contour.
- Increased confidence: Boost your self-esteem and confidence with your rejuvenated appearance.
- Natural-looking results: Avoid the ‘pulled’ or overly tight appearance associated with older methods.
- Long-lasting results: Enjoy long-lasting improvements.
- Customisable to individual needs: Procedures tailored to address specific concerns and meet the unique needs of each patient mean personalised results.
- Improve muscle tone: Facelifts tighten skin and also address underlying facial muscles to improve muscle tone and firmness.
- Enhance facial harmony: Addressing multiple aspects of facial ageing contributes to overall facial harmony and balance.
While non-surgical facelift options like dermal fillers are generally considered safe, they come with some potential risks and complications, such as:
- Allergic reactions – Some individuals may be allergic to the substances used for the procedures.
- Bruising and swelling – Although temporary, bruising and swelling may occur, especially in sensitive areas.
- Infection – Although rare, there is a slight risk of infection at the injection or treatment site.
- Uneven results – Non-surgical procedures may sometimes result in asymmetrical outcomes.
- Migration/displacement – Fillers may shift from their original placement, affecting the desired results.