At Clique® Clinic, long term safety and natural result of dermal filler is very important to us. By using the best products in the market together with the safest methods, we managed to build a reputable brand with our artworks.
Why Dermal Fillers at Clique Clinic?
- Well-known for long standing safety and natural outcome with fillers
- Using products of latest technology with proven safety and biocompatibility
- The birth place of Target Specific Sandwich Technique i.e. using minimal amount of fillers to get maximum/natural results
- Being a global expert in dermal fillers, Clique Clinic is actively involed in Global Consesus Meetings, International Advisory Boards, and FDA Clinical Trials for dermal fillers
- Clique Clinic doctors are Global Key Opinion Leaders and Trainers for many dermal filler brands.
- Well-versed in managing fillers complications, including Facial Overfilled Syndrome, Delayed Inflammatory Reactions, and actively involved in giving lectures and producing publications on these topics.
Types of Dermal Fillers available at Clique Clinic
Hyaluronic Acid (HA) Fillers
Hyaluronic acid is found naturally through out the body, with the highest concentrations in the joints, eyes, and skin. In the skin hyaluronic acid attracts water and hydrates the skin. HA fillers are used to reduce fine lines, wrinkles, facial folds, and to create structure, framework, and volume to the face, nose and lips. Brands: Belotero®, Restylane®, Teosyal®, Saypha®, Neauvia®, Profhilo®, Kysense®
Agarose Gel Fillers
Made from purified agarose gel, it is a filler that is completely biodegradable, biocompatible and 100% natural. Algeness is the first of its kind on the market, and is said to be the culmination of 10 years’ worth of scientific and clinical research. It is used for injecting into fine lines, wrinkles, and face contouring. Brands: Algeness®
Biostimulators with Filling Effect
Biostimulators are biodegradable microscopic substances that are able to stimulate collagen growth when placed in the tissues. Biostimulators are suspended in resorbable gel carrier when injected, giving the immediate filling effect desired. Biostimulators are used for facial countoring, volume replenishment as well as skin remodeling and rejuvenation. Brands: Radiesse®, Ellansé®
HA Fillers versus Biostimulators with Filling Effect
When choosing between HA fillers and biostimulators, one should explore whether it is volume replenishment or tightening that is desired. Not all hollowing on the face is due to volume loss. Sometimes, a combination of both HA fillers and biostimulators are being used to get the desired outcome.
What can Dermal Fillers do?
Dermal Fillers are used for:
- Periorbital rejuvenation (rejuvenation around the eyes, making one looks less tired)
- Nose augmentation (to improve the midline of the face and sharpens the face)
- Chin augmentation (to reverse aging due to chin resorption)
- Improving the jaw line
- Improving skin hydration, rejuvenation and remodelling (Skinboosters, Profhilo)
What one should know about Filler Rheology
Not all dermal fillers are the same. The unique characteristic of each filler is termed Filler Rheology:
- Rheology = the study of filler characteristics
- Having good understanding of the rheology, doctors can use fillers more efficiently (minimal effective dose).
- This is important to avoid excessive usage that can lead to expedited facial aging as well as facial distortion.
- Important rheology for fillers: elasticity, cohesivity, and projection capacity. I
- Elasticity is important for the filler to maintain its shape after being placed in the tissues.
- Filler with good elasticity will maintain its shape after placement and resists changes to its shape unless used in huge volume
- Dermal fillers with great elasticity is best used for Nose and Chin.
- Cohesivity is the ability of fillers to hold itself together and do not break into many tiny pieces and migrate to other areas.
- The cohesivity is important for fillers to integrate very well with the tissues and do not break to cause unwanted migrations.
- Projection capacity is the ability of the dermal fillers to project the tissue well, especially when using very small amount of fillers.
- Fillers with good Projection Capacity shows good improvements even with minimal volume injected: 0.05ml of fillers.