The Clique Academy is dedicated to contribute to the art, science and philosophy of Aesthetic Medicine through scientific research and clinical teaching to licensed physicians. The academy aims to become the ivory tower of aesthetic medicine, to gather talented individuals in the field, generate and disseminate leading edge information and knowledge in Aesthetic Medicine.
• To educate Aesthetic Practitioners on safe and effective treatments incorporating the latest technologies and medical knowledge
• To elevate the standard of aesthetic medicine in the region
• To work effectively with other institutions, where such partnerships can lead to outstanding research and teaching
• To be the centre of excellence, keeping abreast of the latest technology, knowledge and techniques
• To be a platform for the sharing of latest knowledge and techniques among aesthetic physicians locally as well as internationally
Introduction to Aesthetic Medicine
Aesthetic Medicine is a medical science and clinical subspecialty in the mastery of minimally invasive treatments to restore face and body structures and minimize and reverse signs of ageing. Aesthetic medicine has evolved to be part of our normal health routine with the goal of maintaining a natural and healthy appearance.